I thought in my post this evening I would share some of my thoughts about doing great work. I hope you enjoy this post as I am writing it thinking of you. Life is such an amazing journey. Think about it, it is a wonderful opportunity to experience joy!
The work we chose to do is such an important part of our lives each and every day. We all know that when we do what we love then it is not work for us at all. These thoughts I strive to carry with me while living and working on our beautiful planet! It gives me joy to share my thoughts with you.
1. Believe in doing great work. It is so important to trust your heart and move where you unique special talents can grow and flourish. Magic really happens when your work becomes a beautiful extension of your heart and soul. And I believe that you know when you reach into that realm and live and work in that zone. The feelings of that experience are almost beyond words I have found. It is where I want to be every single day.
2. Believe that some boundaries are meant to be crossed.
Columbus said, ‘Following the light of the sun we left the old world.’
Focus on what you want and not on what you don’t want. To many people focus on what they do not want and in the end that is what they experience and end up with. What boundaries have you put on yourself that in your heart you know it is time to move through. Let go of them and prosper in the new.
3. Believe always that you are so much bigger than anything that can happen to you.
When you have chosen a dream that is bigger than you, one that really reflects your values and your ideals and one which brings joy and positively helps others than you always have reasons to move forward and go on.
4. Believe that there is always, always, always a way.
Thomas Edison said, ‘When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this: you haven’t.’
Never give up, follow your heart and listen to your soul. Answers are within you. They always are. Ask for help when you need it and tell others in a loving way what you really want. Never doubt your talent. Expect great things to happen, for when you expect them they will come.
Get excited everyday about your work. Find your passion and then live your passion. Let yourself totally enjoy every joy.
5. Believe in living in the now.
Some say live in the now for it is all that we have.
I chose to say Live life fully in the now for it is everything we have.
Blessings to you always.
‘Being Happy is a choice that is up to you and me’
(The picture above is part of my new garden I made and I hope you can feel some of its’ joy too.)